The Sankofa Collaborative is providing scholarship opportunities to help encourage participation in the conference. Scholarships offered will offer either partial or full coverage for expenses.
Scholarships are available to cover:
• Travel, including air and ground (reimbursement of mileage)
• Child care (reimbursement for services)
• A combination of those listed above
To be eligible for the Sankofa Collaborative Scholarship, seekers must fall into at least one of the following categories:
• Women living with HIV
• Undergraduate or graduate students, focused on public health
• Women at risk
• Junior Academic Researchers
The deadline to apply for a scholarship was Monday September 11, 2017!
The deadline to apply for travel support and scholarship has passed.